Monday, August 20, 2018

"Versions of the Truth", are you sure you're smarter than a 5th grader?

 I agree with Rudy Giuliani that there are but "versions of the truth". *All truths are based in a person's perceptions, all truths are defined by our current level of testing & measure for the truth, all truths are subject to change with evolving information and standards.
 Darwin's theory of evolution is even coming under fire and this has nothing to do with creationism. *Sidebar, creationism is a bit retarded but I'll get to it in another post. 



 I need to discipline myself to not be moved by the ignorance of the status quo.

I support your statement Rudy, NOT to be confused with supporting you, your agenda, your client or anything else about you. Leaders are of no use to those that don't need to be led.

Featured Posts

Beautiful American Bully Pups for Sale

 

Popular Posts