Thursday, August 23, 2018

The Alpha and Omega of America

 Some are getting highly upset about America's current political, moral, ethical, financial and overall position in the world. Not me...
 Face facts, America began with the lie of being discovered by Christopher Columbus, he discovered a land that was already in use by the American Indians and had been visited by the Lief Erickson and quite a few others.


 I sit back in complete amusement at the whole damn thing, my great grandmother a pure Blackfoot Indian, I bet she's smiling. But more than that I made it a point to get an education, always have a passport and funds to escape this raggedy piece of shit.
 I could never grasp the reasons for destroying something that provides such intense pleasure and amusement?

 Anyway, here "some" sit interpreting very well what an impeachment process would do = Stalemate!
I would imagine some are concerned for their future and the future of their children, no my circus, not my monkey.
And there must be a vast majority of individuals that lack education, talent, the balls and or finances to leave if they wanted to, tough titty.
 In my life time, America has bounced from one economic bubble to the next as each has burst. My good friend Scott Ellis, head of the Brevard Co. Clerk of Courts could inform you much better than myself.

*Curses are like chickens; they always come home to roost.

 Many would agree that America has gone too far = Sponsoring war around the world in the name of democracy when we're a capitalist country. Fighting for faggots to introduce that bullshit into the school curriculum for straight kids. Using the Bible as a weapon to abuse your children by telling them they will go to hell unless they follow your indoctrinated garbage. American airports with all sorts of ads about human trafficking, but most pretend the US's hands are clean. You even have people believing that the Great Depression was authentic. The list of atrocities is vast.

 Obama and his people failed to pay back on the national debt which moved us from triple "A" status to a double "A" status.

 America, you have your hands full!



 I will never hope for someone's downfall and I will not add to a person or groups downfall But... I will kick back on my yacht, eat some crab legs, play with my puppy and watch as all things transpire.
 America began as a deceitful and hateful place and the end seems to mimic the beginning, lie on top of lie on top of lie.

 Before I get a ton of emails, I served this country honorably on more than one occasion, remember that.

Featured Posts

Beautiful American Bully Pups for Sale

 

Popular Posts