Sunday, August 19, 2018

The "Biblical" Fisherman's Net Reveals More

 One of the few things that I can agree with written in the Bible refers to a fisherman's net not being able to catch all fish.
 Now flip that and come to terms with the fisherman not being able to see all fish because they are outside the scope of his net > this is our mental emotional state.


 I post many things that are probably beyond your scope and that's ok. People do many things such as eating peanut butter and sardine sandwiches which is beyond "my" scope, I will never see or get it and that's ok too.

 One of the keys to a content life is no more than accepting what you can see and what you can't.

 Some people want to pay to go to the moon which is as crazy it gets "to me" but I also can fully grasp that I am not the center of the universe and accept their ambitions. Not my net, not my fish.

Featured Posts

Beautiful American Bully Pups for Sale

 

Popular Posts