Sunday, August 19, 2018

I probe, study, search and blog but do you really know?

 I don't take any of this seriously, it's all satisfying my insatiable curiosity. There's nothing I can do about 99% of this crap except inform the individuals that visit.
 I don't vote, carry banners or march and I damn sure don't go out and protest. I keep my living areas clean and drug, alcohol, drama free. I keep my puppy's shots up to date and keep him leashed. I don't go to bars, gamble or chase women. All in all, I lead by example and will do absolutely nothing else because I don't care what others do with their lives. If I had wanted that responsibility I would have had children.
 *Just a quick shot of Truth.



 *Most read these posts and don't even do as much as I do, tell the truth.

Featured Posts

Beautiful American Bully Pups for Sale

 

Popular Posts