Saturday, July 22, 2017

Upgrade my home / business to a Semi Autonomous Defensive Structure (Updated)

*I guess you'll have to contact me on that and it's by no means free. Starter packages begin at $35,000


                                                                                  
                                                                                      Please read the side bar.    
                                             

Oh this? Just a glimpse.
Have a good day.

*****Please, I was prepared for the emails, don't cry, "Foul". The post concerning mental development you skipped over, I didn't provide that information by mistake.

Update II > Yes the base package in the US is legal / no weapons or projectiles. I really have to go.

Featured Posts

Beautiful American Bully Pups for Sale

 

Popular Posts