Thursday, July 20, 2017

My Health Tech

*When I arrived home from Asia, within one week I had some health conflicts. I wondered what could be the cause?
 I went to my doctor and he wanted to immediately fill me with pills. No doc, not so fast with the pills.
We reached a "simmering" point within the brief conversation.

 I went home and began to analyze this problem. Day 1, 2, 10, 12, using deductive reasoning. I began with coffee, then oils, so on and so forth.
 Once again, I've lived in countries where individuals have never seen a doctor in their entire lives. Families use all natural solutions and I have adopted their way of thinking.

 So after analyzing this, what synthesis evolved? It was salt. I looked back to C. America and Asia and my salt consumption had quadrupled. All natural takes on a whole new meaning "if" you live the simple life among the people and stay away from commercialized products.

 Do yourselves a favor, be self-aware, employ practicality, simply because someone has a white lab coat doesn't mean they know you better than yourself.

 Am I communicating any better, I'm working on it.

This? This is just lunch.

Featured Posts

Beautiful American Bully Pups for Sale

 

Popular Posts