Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Much more than a systems engineer. (Updated)


 I'm deligthed that so many find this blog interesting yet there is an aspect that concerns me.

 I monitor what interests people, the analytics don't lie. I see overwhelming numbers that are interested in the "computer" technical aspect and that's great. A large group is interested in "wellness" and that's awesome. I could list them as they descend but that would be fruitless for the point I'm about to make.

 The smallest group that are interested in, "Lofty thought and lofty ambition while pursuing enlightenment" shall rule the day. Those seeking those technical / mechanical fundamentals will be able to master any tech, any engineering and any situation. Why do I say this?

 All success begins with mastering the technology of your mind.

*Re: I liked your email.
 Let me address it like this: Have you ever seen a person that was overweight begin to shed those pounds? It seems they're exercising and eating properly. They have a new happiness about themselves. They're more energetic and outgoing...

 And then it happens almost overnight, the weight is back along with the glum look and depressed sense about themselves.
 Can you gather what happened? They changed their habits and routines yet at their core, they never changed their minds.
 The mind does not follow the body, the body follows the mind.

 Thanks for the email.

Featured Posts

Beautiful American Bully Pups for Sale

 

Popular Posts