Sunday, August 12, 2018

The "Status Quo"

 I reference the "status quo" often and I admit, I don't think much of them yet they are needed. The herd needs the feed, herders need the herd, the kings need the herders and the gods need the kings. The relationships are all symbiotic.



 There are women that buy the ugliest dresses on the planet but they purchase these dresses with no adherence to fashion and or peer pressure, I respect that. There are men that wear a toupee and they know everyone knows it's not their hair yet they don't care, I respect that as well. There are individuals that walk away from it all and live off the grid with no cell phones, no craptops, very little contact with the masses. etc. and I respect you the most.

 Whether I respect you or not doesn't matter as long as you can live with what you are my opinion is irrelevant.
Me? I do what I do and say what I say as I damn well please because I don't need anyone. My dad / sperm donor once told me, "No man is an island".  (Was that original pops? RIP) I may not be an island yet I live on yachts in the physical world and in my mental world and can visit the masses as I please.

 If you're a follower and you're happy, be a follower. If you're a leader I'll tread lightly because I am not easily led.
 At the end of the day we are "all" just monkey's attempting to gather "what we consider" to be the ripest bananas.

"I know one thing; that I know nothing" or I know that all I know is that I do not know anything", Socratic paradox,


Featured Posts

Beautiful American Bully Pups for Sale

 

Popular Posts