Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Patriotism, Race, Religion & the Truth

 Throughout my blog I have said many things about my character, my past drinking and drugging, my lack of concern about people that don't help themselves, etc. I admit and even profess these things because I am human with flaws.


 From time to time I get an email about my blogging things about a race, religion, country or whatever.
Let me make this clear, I could care less about your objection! I was about to blog about the 300 Catholic priests that molested or raped over 1000 children and I have Catholic friends, so what.

 If I'm not concerned about the things people know about me, I'm more than certain that I don't care about what people know about you, your race, your faith and your country.

 I don't post to make friends, I have a puppy for that.

Featured Posts

Beautiful American Bully Pups for Sale

 

Popular Posts