Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Truth

As promised before I get back to sharing information for you to "grow" by, I promised to share the meaning of a philosophy that I created named, "Share the Ball". (I guess you didn't believe I worked from anywhere they have WiFi)


"Share the Ball", Nick Johnson

 I built this and many other blogs because anything you share comes back to you two fold. I really don't expect most Americans to get that one.
 By helping you achieve your goals, you're actually helping me. The more I invest my time, wisdom and knowledge with you, the greater my life becomes.
 The God I believe in doesn't require religion, all that he requires is that I share all that I have with others. He has already paid me to do this by the life I have. No one can pay me any amount of money to even come close to that.

So, I'm living by a technology not written in any book, well except my own books that I have written.
No matter your troubles, remember who told you this, "You are not limited to your situation, you are limited "of" the solution".

I will get back to the regular hidden faces and all that soon enough, it's just a source of humor, no more to it.

And once again, thanks,

 Nick Johnson

Featured Posts

Beautiful American Bully Pups for Sale

 

Popular Posts