Tuesday, July 25, 2017

My financial institution flagged my account

I was totally unaware that my bank account had been flagged while staying in Cambodia.
"Flagged", meaning I was being monitored for suspicious activity without any type of notice as a result of the Patriot Act.

 My financial institution never gave me notice and I would have never known but I attempted to move money exceeding $10,000.

 I did some "border line legal" cyber digging and found that my institution has the ability to track ATM activity around the world yet they don't = possibly set by some standard of govt or lack of funding for such monitoring.

 I established that they have the ability to track cookies (I'm a cookie monster / entirely different level and can never be found on the net to my knowledge) but this is inoperable most likely for the same reason I mentioned in the latter paragraph.

 I'm posting this for you to be aware of where you travel and the secret is right there in front of your face by using deductive reasoning.
 Google, "I want to expat to "X" country and draw money from my American bank". If that country is not on the list, you will be flagged.

Featured Posts

Beautiful American Bully Pups for Sale

 

Popular Posts