Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Much more than an engineer @ $2

 You remember my post about, "Internet restricted" countries? Great. I had an emergency last night and one of my friends lives in a country that only allows certain websites to be viewed. Blogs don't  typically come under such scrutiny. A tech tip from a previous post utilized
Past posts have talked about, "The networking of things". Networks can be family, friends, work structure or many variations.
 This post incorporates many tech skills, I wonder who can identity, through past posts, all the possible technology links they see?
 I'll give you the first one, "It took a tech application for me to step outside of my comfort zone and attempt to instruct knowing I'm not a "written" instructor.

 I created this meal to say thanks to Ryno and Naomi who were both asleep when I used their inspiration to pull me through a harsh moment, "Thank You".

 Here we go at my attempting a "written / picture" instruction. Don't laugh...but I will.

Start with a regular pork roast >

Gather all fresh natural seasonings, your discretion >

Cut slits in the roast as originally show position  and stuff with the seasonings "of your choice" >

Now flip it over to be roasted. (I don't care for white meat or dry meat so I employ Hi Temp cooking methods that I will revisit if requested


Ok "Niko", what is that?

 Oh, where is the skin and the fat?

There's the fat >

And that ?

That was the skin that became a Latin side dish called Chicharone not to be mistaken with what comes in a bag.


And all together, you have a gourmet styled meal for $2 a plate in America.




Featured Posts

Beautiful American Bully Pups for Sale

 

Popular Posts