Sunday, July 2, 2017

Nice Investment Opportunity

 While living in Ta Khmau, Cambodia I happened to notice a man separating his trash and then I noticed his electric scooter. I approached him and introduced myself, he's the administrator for a Cambodian school close to the weight room I work out in.
 Nevertheless, time marches on and we become friends, I had no idea that before I came to "visit" home in Cocoa Beach, FL. that he was going to become a business partner.
 I built him this website that's about 90% complete.


 Fast forward to the present:
 I'll be heading off to winter in Puerto Vallarta, timing my trip back to my new home in Ta Khmau on 3 May 18'.
 This is where it's going to get fun, within 2 or 3 months of my arrival, we'll head off to New Zealand where he can set up eco-friendly tours and activities. (That's not my thing) My portion of this combined effort is to identify and purchase eco-friendly buses, vans and equipment to abide by standards set forth by Stanford, Harvard, NSF International, etc.
I'll also be in charge of maintaining this equipment and vehicles.

 This is going to take quit a bit of my time but it's for a great cause.

 If you're interested in getting involved, have input and or advice, possibly looking to invest, take the time to send me an email or you can call: ntech-solutions@live.com / +1-321-352-3097
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/globalsysnica/

*I also have property in America / Florida for sale.



Featured Posts

Beautiful American Bully Pups for Sale

 

Popular Posts