Saturday, July 8, 2017

I didn't realize so many people didn't understand me.

*I may as well start it off with the post title / I don't know anything and I understand even less, why? As an educated man I have learned that what we do as humans is, "Interpret and perceive".
Lets get to the point, here's what I shared on Facebook. (Being on Facebook clearly demonstrates that I'm not as bright as many would think)

>...my dear friend told me I was different and I respect that from her but here's the deal, "I'll never regress to the common mean". point blank.

Different pic, big woo.

Re >  I finished off 2 Gyro's with Tzatziki Sauce and wrote my buddy back saying this > You guys are probably sleep by now but here's a for instance: I will not regress toward the common mean. I see people go throw ribs straight on the grill which usually produces pork jerky. I learned while being in Japan to high temp roast ribs completely covered at 450 or so degrees for an hour to an hour and a half / keep checking. When the meat is falling off the bone "then" you throw them on a grill where the coals are all red with ash beginning to show. Spritz water on the ribs and coals to get the desired flavor you want. Never regress to the common means or status quo, "G'night

Re 2 >  I hang out doctors, lawyers, department heads at "Cigar Bars"...wtf....

And goodnight to you as well.

 Please don't send me a ton of email saying that, "I'm gifted" because I'm not. I went to work 8 hours a day at 15, bought a non-running vehicle and stole Chilton's Guides from my mom's work at the Library to fix the damn thing.
I became a telemarketer and worked 8 hours a day and studied the "Art of Sales" for 8 hours a day.
 Every job or interest that I've had in life, I studied 8 hours or more per day as I do now to bring you topics of interest as well as possible solutions to your conflicts.
 I never graduated high school or any of the 3 colleges I went to. I didn't finish my tour with the US Coast Guard yet went on to contract for the "Department of Defense."
 I'm somewhat the mocking bird, I don't get jealous and have a strong dislike for jealous people. If I see a person that's doing something I wish to do, I immulate that person.


I've read everyone of these books from cover to cover, nope, I'm not blessed or gifted.

Featured Posts

Beautiful American Bully Pups for Sale

 

Popular Posts