Wednesday, July 11, 2018

My S-10 revisited

 I only received 3 emails on my truck and this post should answer all the questions.


This truck has every trick in the book, brand new carb, brand new nitros with 10pd bottle, relocated oil filter, fuel cooler, 12" rear - 3:83's, brand new Hoosiers, almost new exhaust with crossover, line lock, MSD, Too much to even add here.

At present I'm asking $12,000 but that's about to go up as I'm having more work done as far as the torque converter and possibly another transmission.
*I also have 2 videos with sound to share, will make a couple more at the track.

The price is firm. *******************GUARENTEED 9 SECOND TRUCK


*I went and took pictures of the suspension to answer 2 emails and as you can clearly see, you couldn't build the suspension and exhaust for under 10K unless you have your own machine shop.


Cold start.

Flashing 7








 Fuel cooler.

Laddered frame.

 Narrowed 12" w/ 3:83's

 Pro drive shaft loop.


 Brand new Hoosier 33x18" 50L - 15's

 Track required kill switch.











Featured Posts

Beautiful American Bully Pups for Sale

 

Popular Posts