Sunday, July 8, 2018

Answer to an email

*I received an email asking what did I believe in and why.
 I believe in God, Allah, Budha, basketball, orange, apple or whatever label you have chosen for the Original Creator.
 However, I do Not believe in "organized religion"! Every man or woman that has ever walked this earth was created in a "specific time and place". People get in their temples, churches, synagogues, etc. and huddle up "thinking" they're all going to some mass reunion in the sky.
 Yet does anyone ever take the time to think that your idea of heaven is another man's idea of hell? I for one do not want to be around my Catholic school teachers, the Christian self-righteous, absolutely NO Jehova Witnesses and I damn sure don't want to end up with 77 virgins in a fuckin tent with no A/C or camel for escape!
 You can keep your bullshit, my "destination" will be as specific as my creation, thanks.





Featured Posts

Beautiful American Bully Pups for Sale

 

Popular Posts