Wednesday, May 16, 2018

My question about religious fundamentals

 Wasn't there nothing before God created something? If there is a devil, wasn't he a fallen angel? If he was a fallen angel, wasn't he a creation of God Himself?
 With these questions rendered, doesn't this show that God had the "devil" within in him or is there no devil at all?

 Here's the kicker > I'm often told that God is "everything" which would also mean He's nothing at all. "Nothing" is a thing. It would also mean, "If there's a devil" He's also that embodiment as well, the devil is a thing.

*I didn't draw the line here yet your conclusions to these questions will. I have found too many conflicts in the answers that I discerned and will chalk it up as, "Full of shit".




Featured Posts

Beautiful American Bully Pups for Sale

 

Popular Posts