Sunday, May 13, 2018

Answering a question publicly

*I never graduated H.S. but took my GED and attended 3 colleges for "General Liberal" studies which I dropped out of all 3 so, "No" I've never studied computers, engines, motors, cooking, boats, yachts, RC's or any of the things that I do.

 Here's how I did it > Look in the newspaper for a job that you want. (I left my birth city hell bent on never going back = Great incentive) Google the job description and add the extension, ".pdf". Download it.
 Then read the material and highlight "every" word you don't get! Click that highlight for the definition and write it down in a composition notebook. Task this for 8 hours a day just like you are working for $$$$.
 Within 3 days set up an interview and keep at the aforementioned, you'll breeze through your interview. When you get out in the field just shut up, watch, listen and learn.

 This is how I did it on my mother's and grand mother's grave.


Featured Posts

Beautiful American Bully Pups for Sale

 

Popular Posts