Sunday, April 15, 2018

Why My Bed Goes "Boom". *Important update

 Ordinary raised bed on a yacht right?





 Let's take a peek up under it...



 You'll find a Visio Powered Bass Port with an empty enclosed boat storage compartment.



 On the opposite side next to another empty boat storage space you'll find a Polk Audio Powered Bass Port.
*Empty sealed areas create more bass, bass is all about pressure.
*The amp sitting on top of the port is just for weight, in a perfect world I'd physically attach the ports to the boat for obvious reasons.

 That would sound pretty shitty without some highs and mid-range so >



 Visio Powered Sound Bar up top.

 When I have a date I don't have to have sex, she can lay in bed and do it by herself LOL LOL
*I forgot one key aspect, download, "Ears Audio Toolkit".


 Fun day Sunday with, "Niko J".







Featured Posts

Beautiful American Bully Pups for Sale

 

Popular Posts