Sunday, April 15, 2018

NDJ Currently

 I'm currently changing quite a few things in my life, this is the first time I actually lived in the states in quite some time.
 I'm building a race car, purchased an Akita puppy (He's 9 months but looks grown at 90 pounds) *I bought this yacht to have the dog as no condo in FL will allow a dog over 40 pounds and NO Akita's what so ever.
 I've also gotten back into RC cars this time instead of RC boats.

 I'm also creating jobs for myself because smart enough to know not to look for one
"Niko J"

"Nitzsche"




Dyno'd 611HP 1982 S10 / 2800 pounds.

Team Losi









  I'm still single and that probably a permanent way of life, I no longer even look. Acceptance proves intelligence plus I'm at peace to the greater extent.
 Enjoy your Sunday.

Featured Posts

Beautiful American Bully Pups for Sale

 

Popular Posts