Thursday, April 19, 2018

Drag Truck Tech

 In a perfect world building a drag truck would begin with the frame. Depending on how fast you want to go (Actually "quick" you wish to go) and the determination if you're going to run a quarter of a mile or an eighth of a mile is essential.
 Wheelbase and length will come into play your very first time making a pass.
 My wheelbase and length are lacking for what I intend to do but I love calculated risks. I don't want a perfect race vehicle, when I cross the finish line I want to know that I had to work to get there.

 Matt adding the new carburetor and 1 shot nitros which brings, "Tied & Twisted" to 611hp.


 Giving the rear the once over, I'm squeezing the nitros off the line.


 Where the hell is the "tint man"?


 I'll revisit the tech behind building your own rod often.

Featured Posts

Beautiful American Bully Pups for Sale

 

Popular Posts