Saturday, May 21, 2016

Progress with Ubuntu

*I'm an infant with Linux and I realize I'm probably performing 100s of unnecessary tasks. There is help for those who require it: https://www.edx.org/

 Everyone is different, I browsed some entries such as finding a root yet I find that reading and applying is too much like work.

 So, I play with OS's / applications and turn it into a game.

 Notes: When downloading I have failed to see, "Run, install, .exe" etc. I have begun the download for screen capture and I'd like to think I will no longer have to provide camera pics.

 Here are a few pics that somewhat convey what you're in for if you want to use Ubuntu / Linux.







 I'm outside my comfort zone where learning occurs.

Featured Posts

Beautiful American Bully Pups for Sale

 

Popular Posts