Tuesday, May 17, 2016

I need to attack my system

*While building my "SAD" System I was tasked to redesign a mobile command center. To me that's a variation of the same base system.
 Keywords: Detect, identify, communicate, alert, engage, disable threat.




 A mobile command center doesn't have to be a large bulky truck. The basic elements can be placed on a backpack including the modified quad.





***The building portion of this is complete yet here's where the work begins.

 How do I scan for the various signals transmitted and jam / redirect or scramble the Tx.
 How do I assess the weak points of the system and exploit them.

 Can I make the components of such a system fight each other.

 How do I shut the user of such a system down.


Featured Posts

Beautiful American Bully Pups for Sale

 

Popular Posts