Wednesday, April 20, 2016

The One Way Project w/ Video



One Way Guest Blogs

I started the One Way Project to share stories from my journey abroad and it could not have been more fulfilling. Being able to share my stories, not only let people live through my stories, but it also gave me a platform to relive those moments all over again.
Now I would like to provide that platform to you! 
I will be accepting guest blogs from those all over the world. You can be traveling now, or it can be a story from the past. Please read the following criteria below before submitting a post. 

GUEST BLOG CRITERIA 

  • Guest blog MUST be about a trip abroad
  • Blog should be between 450 - 1000 words (if longer, please split into two or more parts)
  • Please provide a profile picture for your post
  • Please provide the name of the country you are from
  • Please provide 1-3 photos for your post (if available) 
  • Please provide a link to your own website if available
  • Keep language and stories appropriate, not too explicit
  • Posts will be reviewed and you will receive a notification with a post date once your post has been approved

Featured Posts

Beautiful American Bully Pups for Sale

 

Popular Posts