Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Ubuntu

 It's Christmas eve's eve and I opened my present early. I spent $6 and 14 hours in preparation.
 Purchase a scraptop or risk using your primary and purchase a bootable Pen Drive. (Having a study screen and a working model side by side may be to your advantage)
 All those mirrored downloads and file openers on today's systems will give you more headaches than actually learning the program.
 It has been suggested that it will take 1 to 3 years to become proficient, I have four months, sorry about my tough luck now let's blog it and Do It!
*These pics are not in the actual order & some display the failed attempts at downloading an executable boot.
 If you're on of "Us", you'll figure it out.





Fails




Stopped playing.






















Pick your poison.


Please note, this is not the game.
This is the equipment for the game.

You may want this?



Featured Posts

Beautiful American Bully Pups for Sale

 

Popular Posts