Thursday, December 24, 2015

Merry Christmas with Love

 I am not a man of religion, created alone and in the singular. However, I Am a man of God & I have my path and you have your's "respected".
 I'd like to say Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all those on their own paths to God, Allah, Tranquility, Paradise or whatever you may have named it.


Peace & Love

 Thank you for all those who have emailed and or called in supporting me within individual freedom and a path of peace.
 I will continue to take your requests for information and supply you the answers to the best of my ability.
                                                                             Niko J
ntech-solutions@live.com Whatsap 7718 8957

Native New Yorker living abroad.







Featured Posts

Beautiful American Bully Pups for Sale

 

Popular Posts