Wednesday, July 18, 2018

This is a short excerpt that shows why I'll always be single

 This is typical of my net chats.


 Amy >

 Hi, what's up? I have no cable. Nor do I have internet. All my online activities are performed through my phone. This site is my only social media - no FB, Snapchat, Twitter, Kik, Instagram - none of those things. I am oblivious about what is happening in the world most days. I'm content just knowing what's happening in mine, especially during the summer. It's a nice mental break from the school year.

Myself > 

 Amazingly "your world" is the only world that exists....to you. It's the only world that any of us have as we are all in prison = no one can escape "their on perception". 
 As far as your have "nots', that was my goal from abut 07'. I was very successful at living with less overseas yet I must have the net because that's my portal to employment, contracts and my social. 
 As far as being oblivious to the outside world, everyone one is by the same law. If I were to line 100 people on a sidewalk and stage an automobile accident, I'd get 100 various accounts on what exactly happened. Give each one a lie detector and you might not even have any liars with the 100 different stories = trapped within their own perceptions.
I have a very hard time discerning ignorance from indoctrinated values as well as the brainwashed? I also can grasp that many just don't like to think, it's a burden, not a joy. 
That's where I turn "my" tide, I love to think, the more complex, the more I like it. 
 Lastly, "Intelligence", in the macrocosm there's really no such thing as it only exists in the microcosm. Every man woman and child has an octave that they vibrate/think at. There's a person that can pick buttercups better than anyone on the planet yet she's not recognized because her gift is un-needed in this world. There's a total dick that can do surgery and this society says that's important so he/she is idolized and given a fat check. Always grasp that your eyes lie and your mind can get "closer" to the truth. None of us "know" anything because our "perceptions" through sensory organs, synapses, dendrites, neuro transmitters, etc. won't allow us to see things as they really are. "I know that I know one thing, I know nothing" (And understand even less) = Socratic Paradox

Featured Posts

Beautiful American Bully Pups for Sale

 

Popular Posts