Friday, August 4, 2017

All Original Niko Johnson Dishes, None Can Be Found In A Book

 Dedicated to my mom and Naomi Cerre.


 All these recipes are rooted in some city, some culture, area, ethnicity some how somewhere. Yet here's the trick, I've lived in 60 or 70 cities and states, add to that 11 -12 countries "not" including various islands.
 These are my "original recipes". How can I say that? It's easy, none are written on paper, they're all in my head. If you asked me to make you a specific dish, I can't. I'd have to look at you, the picture, ask what you like and "then" I'd make something very similar because I don't measure, remember cooking times or spices.

 It's very simple in my mind; This goes with that and that accents this. That over there will over power that, plus that's acidic and it won't like being mixed with that because that's a base.






































































Featured Posts

Beautiful American Bully Pups for Sale

 

Popular Posts