Monday, May 9, 2016

The most important blog entry of the year

*If you follow my blog and simply taste of all the entries dating back to last November, I will liberate a percentage of your mind allowing you to utilize mental equipment that you already possessed.

 I make no comparisons with Gandhi and myself yet those 10 words are the key to it all.

 I will never join Mensa, they believe in IQ and EQ.

 I have my own theory: Every man and woman on this planet is set to a different mental frequency or octave, whatever you prefer.
That tone is labeled productive, mute or destructive by your society which doesn't even exist beyond your perception "of".

 Here's the seemingly difficult portion to convey, "Find meaning in your frequency, love your tone, manage to sustain the physical needs of a human Being and tell the rest of the world to kiss your ass".

 No one can "tell" you anything as they are not within your octave. They can merely "share" from octaves near and tones completely adverse.

 As you wake, "Think no more than I Am, I Can & I Will". As a man thinketh, so shall he Be. What he wills, he wills to Be".

 You are a god, not to be confused with God. Be selfish to the point of selflessness, you are all that matters.

 I built and maintain this blog for you and I will arm you with every mental and Spiritual tool that I have to chop the bushes from your path, not my own.



Featured Posts

Beautiful American Bully Pups for Sale

 

Popular Posts