Friday, May 13, 2016

I'll never ask God for anything


Here's why:

If I ask Him for strength, He says, "I gave you that".

If I ask Him for someone to get well, He says, "I may consider that".

If I ask Him for prosperity, He says, "I gave you talent, produce it".

If I ask Him to spare a life, He says, "Nature shall steer it's course".

If I ask Him for a woman, He says, "You will get what you need if it's within my plan".

If I ask Him for forgiveness, He says, "Have you forgiven yourself".

If I ask Him for blessings, He says, "You are blessed".

If I ask Him about heaven, He says, "Aren't you in it".

If I ask Him for stronger relationships, He says, "Make them".

If I ask Him do I need a fellowship, He says, "I didn't create you among fellows".

If I ask Him about my path, He says, "It's yours to cut".

If I ask Him was I appropriate, He says, "You are your cause and you'll live your effect".



 No matter what I can imagine to ask Him for, He says, "I have instilled all that you will ever need in this earthly life. Anything that you think you may need, I gave you the talents, experience and the diligence to get it". 

 "I created all my children perfect and I find no fault in any of you. You find faults and shortcomings within each other".

 "Call me when you have a legitimate concern" and he disconnects.

 So....

Featured Posts

Beautiful American Bully Pups for Sale

 

Popular Posts