Wednesday, May 25, 2016

"Jeekalock"

*My ego needed a stroke, accolade, nourishment, fear or some sort of stimulus so I created a demon. I've named him, "Jeekalock".

 Jeekalock can't be found in Webster's or Britanica yet he does exist. Why? He exists because I created him within my mind and "thoughts are things".

 My creation now must have an environment, he has to have a set of variables, values and he has to have an order to follow.

 My mind will create this pattern, for lack of a better term, and it's all orchestrated by my mind.

 *He does this when I do that, he acts inadvertently when I don't do this that or the other. He's a beast when I don't keep him in mind yet he's allowing when I think according to my self written rules.

 Others can't see Jeekalock yet they can identify with some of his characteristics and liken him to their own mental monsters.
 This gives my mind a false sense of validity, credibility.

 I go day to day consciously and unconsciously creating rules for Jeekalock as he has become a leader in my belief system.

 Jeekalock needs to be fed and my perception paired with my ego does it's job.

 Self fulfilling prophecy or indoctrinated value has seized my mind.

*These short utterances from one of my books was to convey one sentiment: Be careful what you believe / create in your mind. You will feed it one way or another. 

 The benefits or destruction is of your own making and of your own mind.

 Jeekalocks, devils, demons and spooks don't exist in my world of, "Cause and effect".

 When I think in the productive "now" I get to live in the productive manifestations of such thought in my "next".





Featured Posts

Beautiful American Bully Pups for Sale

 

Popular Posts