Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Live or retire in Nicaragua

I'm simply going to share some links, most that wish to live overseas are well aware of these info sites.


Live in Nicaragua
Live In Nicaragua


Numbeo


Currency Converter


CList


Google Translate


 Everyone has their own thing yet let me share, the beaches are the best I've been on around the world. I'm not a sand person.
 The food? How can it get any better, 95% of the time what you are eating was just killed or picked that morning. The seasonings available are a Miskito Indian, Caribbean and a Spanish blend.
 I'm a two star chef, nope, didn't finish yet the combinations that I was able to create... You'll simply love it. Be aware, when ordering from the buffet styled eateries, they cook food done done done. 
 All your American favorite foods are here as well. One more caution, sweetened products are about 5 times as sweet as what you're use to.
 The drinking water is fine, I tested it with a pool kit, simple. The closer you are to the mountains or ocean, the better it gets.
 Don't be a putz, leave all your bling at home. Stick to the well traveled paths at night. I travel alone yet I'd suggest a buddy system if feasible.
 I find it cheaper and more convenient to catch taxis, the driving here could be compared to Virginia Beach after a snow storm plus, I don't want to be responsible for anyone's crap.
Dating is easy, life is easy and no one's going to stress you about anything.


Featured Posts

Beautiful American Bully Pups for Sale

 

Popular Posts