Thursday, March 31, 2022

So what's new since I went into hiatus?

  I've created new dishes, invented a back support chair, yadda, who cares, yadda?


 The situation that I feel deserves more attention is the atrocities occurring in Ukraine, I'd like to hang Putin by his nuts!



 Regime change? America has backed, funded and assisted in regime change 5 times that I can count in my own lifetime.

 *Before I continue, I'm fully aware of Putin's nuclear capabilities.

 Slow Joe Biden either had a Freudian Slip or he purposely hinted at the idea of removing Putin from office. It doesn't matter one way or the other at this point, you simply can not unring the bell.

 The charge of "War crimes" means very little, Bashar Hafez al-Assad committed war crimes and he's now living on a ship enjoying the weather.

 I beg you to support Ukraine financially, by prayer or in any other means that you can assist, these are human beings being slaughtered by a mentally unstable dictator.

And please keep abreast of the situation here - Aljazeera



Featured Posts

Beautiful American Bully Pups for Sale

 

Popular Posts