Sunday, August 22, 2021

The Blame Game

 


 When you blame someone or something, you have successfully locked yourself in a cell and thrown away the key. Your situation can no longer change until the thing or person that you blame changes, I hope that you have a Snickers.
 When you look at a person or thing and see that it blocks or constricts one avenue between you and your goal, you have regained the key to your cell.
 The next step is to imagine all the options that are available to gain what you desire & it will take work. Creating new avenues can be a challenge and in most instances, that's why a lazy-minded person chose to blame in the first place.

 I wanted a can of beans and without a can opener I used a knife, I wanted peace in a hostile situation so I meditated until I disconnected and peace came never physically removing myself from the scenario. 

 And here's the last part: I was living on my sports yacht in Daytona Beach, FL. and I wanted my dogs to have puppies & after serving my country on more than one occasion, I no longer agreed with the United State's values so I walked away from it all = Sacrifice.

 If you're willing to mentally work & sacrifice there is nothing that you can not do, no blame required.

 The owner of this blog, The Metaphysician, NDJ

Featured Posts

Beautiful American Bully Pups for Sale

 

Popular Posts