Friday, April 13, 2018

Affordable website and blog creations by, "Niko J". Updated to link page.


 I build custom websites with moving animated .gifs, videos, pictures and the content that the customer wants. Along with that I create a parallel blog with a new email account on Google so that "you" the customer can go in and see your analytics.
I also create Youtube videos and much much more.

 My site has recently changed because my life has taken a different path in the last 6 months yet I did not change my web design page. If you need my services I will forward you my web address and you can view my site to get a better feel for what I do.

 I don't use PayPal, I have a physical address and can be paid by money order, check or ETF. I like my customers to know I'm a real person that they can actually visit if need be.

























Featured Posts

Beautiful American Bully Pups for Sale

 

Popular Posts