Saturday, July 15, 2017

Quit crying and bellyaching!

*This is a personal post yet directed towards people of color.
 I'm a tri breed, Blackfoot Indian, Irish and Black. I don't attempt to improve any specific race's condition.



 This blog is free and goes out to every race, every religion, every belief and every country it's allowed in.

 I am not going to find myself in preference to any subdivision for any reason. If you have a problem with anything or anyone, educate yourself to the best means and practices for a pleasant resolution.
Approach the proper authority, learn the defining principles of your conflict, search the legal, ethical, civil, etc. defining entity to best resolve your conflict.

 This whole Black, White, Hispanic thing is being greatly exploited and the "powers that be" love it. As long as we continue to segregate ourselves all is lost.

 I don't have friends that are automatic because of a color or belief, each individual brings their own specifics to the table.
 Nor do I have people who impede my path. I'll go around you if allowed or go straight through if need be. I leave that choice to each individual.

"I'm no one's champion".




Featured Posts

Beautiful American Bully Pups for Sale

 

Popular Posts