Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Stepping beyond indoctrination


           It’s Your Limits

 I get feed back from my site, Open Minds 2012, and most emails are about change.

 I live in the same world as you do and understand your situation for the most part.

 The basic difference is in how I changed my circumstances.

 Life is about dynamic principles and the ideology fed to most Americans is simply misleading.

 One has to change their minds in order to change the world.

 People tend to believe getting a diploma in science, religion, mathematics, psychology, etc. will broaden their horizons and to some extent it does.

 The hidden aspect of these endeavors is, in most instances, that it defines a person’s limits.


 The scientist tends to not function uniformly outside of scientific. The mathematician tends to not function evenly outside of mathematics. The Christian tends not to function well outside of Christianity, so on and so forth.

The belief in each ideology creates a limitation to be able to bridge the gaps between various realms of enlightenment.
It commonly works like this: The brilliant scientist no longer believes in God; the mathematician may not be able to add in the “human” portion of the equation and; the believer of God can not fathom the idea of evolution.

These are all examples of limitations by belief and labels.

Where does that leave the ordinary Joe?
Hey, ordinary Joe, you do not have to live beyond your means and marry ordinary Jane. You do not have to impress mom with 3 children and a new home.
Joe and Jane must have been mentally living beyond their means or the living arrangements wouldn’t be as such now.
Always know that you have to think it consciously or subconsciously before the action can take place.

Single moms; change your label and the view of yourself. Let me understand this…you thought your “stuff” was so good that you had how many babies because he, or they, had a good job and would never leave? Does the label you attached to yourself still hold true? Your own perceptions of yourself have become your jail cell.
Men,…don’t even smile and I call you men out of respect not because I perceive that you earned the title. I find more “male types” than men on my daily excursions in to society. How many children have you brought in to the world that you have not fathered? Jane didn’t get there by herself.

You may have subconsciously known that you were lacking and that’s why you bought 22 inch rims for your hoopty? The rims were no more than an extension of your penis. Some will get that,…if you can’t see it, it wasn’t meant for you to see.
Yet once again, your label becomes your limit. Want proof? How do you feel when another man parks next to you with 24 inch rims; some what emasculated?
She’s stuck and you’re stupid. Walking together you’d be, “Stuck on stupid”.
Enough of that.

Here’s how to change your current situation.
Take the time to change your mind! Change your views, thoughts, beliefs, agendas, etc. and it’s easier than you may think. Every time….yes,“every” time you think about a certain thing or action simply ask yourself “why”!
Why do I look up to them and down on those? Why do I admire her yet not admire the others. How much am I doing to impress others and how much have I done to impress myself? What unobtainable standard have I set for myself and why?

Looking in to my brief case, I have accolades, certificates, resumes, business licenses, etc. and none of them means a damn thing UNLESS I’m applying for a position which desires those qualifications or limits.
My IT21 certifications and resume limit me to those standards when applying for a job. If I don’t see my limits; the interviewer most certainly points them out for me.

Now I’m going to remove my limits:
I went to school for cooking; I’m a good electrician; I know IT infrastructure and software environments; I can build decks and ponds, etc. The most important thing is that I have, or have developed, is common sense.
I’m going to look for a “need” within my skill set.
I.e. Hi, I see you’re having car troubles; you need some help with fixing that roof; you don’t have a baby setter, etc.

Take the opportunity to step outside your box, label or perception and jot down all of your acquired skills. Next, post these skills to a free classified such as Craigslist. No computer, no worries, you have a mouth and legs; ask around.
Forget all the labels along with all of the traditional ways of getting where you want to go. “Think” your way out of your situation and don’t let your perception get in the way.
You see one egg, some beans and a pork chop; I see a meal.

The biggest misconception that I gather from emails is the understanding of wealth. Money and wealth are two different animals. Money has limitations where as wealth does not.
You can run out of money but you can only run yourself out of wealth.

When a person has a chicken but they want fish, they may be mentally broke. The lack of money didn’t leave them in this state of mind; the ability to see their food from a different perception has.

No one can ever become wealthy as long as they think from the perception of what they don’t have. Wealth is created when an individual thinks from the stand point of what they do have.
You think you’re poor or broke while the kid on the streets of S. America thinks your rich. He has no home, no food, and no clothes other than on his back with few or no resources.
You’re thinking about hotel fees, accommodations, mortgage, college funds, etc as you hand him 5 dollars and now he’s, most likely, wealthier than you.
All he needed was some food and a place to sit to mentally create contentment.

Reread the last word in that paragraph because that word is the key to earthly wealth.
Without contentment, there is no wealth, no true happiness and no serenity in any undertaking.

Your thoughts are your limits. Your belief system is your highway most traveled. Your perceptions are your life and your avenue to change. Change your mind and change your life.

The path to contentment will cost you no money and is one of the greatest assets that you may ever possess. There is no need for a new cell phone or computer.
All the ingredients are within you simply waiting to be utilized.
I use to joke people that no longer cared to play because they were seeking a change. Now I understand that they were too busy with reconstruction to pay attention to my ignorant taunts.

Please be warned that “freedom” has its jail cell as well.
Most will not appreciate or nurture your endeavors. You don't conform to their standards; find friendship among their friends; unite with them against their perceived enemies, etc.
Let us find commonality in the idea that most “tied” individuals will actually be a bit perturbed with your lack of a leash.

When you no longer call objects and people “yours”; when you no longer question other's actions; when you no longer pursue unhealthy mental aspirations and even when you no longer ask her, “Where are you going”; most will find fault in that.
You see, you're no longer controllable and don't find joy in the jingling of keys. Your freedom seems to have removed the leverage society had by placing you within the box.

People tend to only see the finished product and very few ever question the pain and suffering during the construction.
Nicholas Johnson


Featured Posts

Beautiful American Bully Pups for Sale

 

Popular Posts