Tuesday, December 1, 2015

A quick note.

 Let me take a moment to clarify some facts and make some statements for the record.

 I firmly believe in God yet I do not believe in following another's directives or path.
Destiney is not a place where we arrive at, it's a place we create along our journey.

 God created us Perfect as we are. We have to modify that gift of perfection to become prosperous and adjusted within our society.

 "Society" is the fool's role model.

 I don't forgive nor forget. Why?

 Whether it be the mother nursing child, the mechanic eating with dirty hands or dope dealer peddling his drugs, these are examples of "people being people".
 I was inappropriate in my judgement of their actions in the first place. To then have the audacity to stand on high ground and say, "I forgive"? That's a level of arrogance not becoming of myself. Even if you stole from me, you're just people being people. I have to look at myself and assess who I Interact with.

 I went to a Lutheran grade school, Catholic high school and was baptised Methodist. "According to them", all good standing righteous Christians.
I wouldn't want to spend 15,  no 5, minutes with most of them and an eternity would be my hell.
And add to that, "My heaven or hell is right now, not some mysterious place off in Laalaa Land waiting for my flesh to die".

 In my simple belief system I employ indifference in the generic and using wisdom while endeavoring in the specific.
 I'll bet my sweet petunia God does not judge us as harshly as we judge others.
This world was working very well before I arrived with all my emotions and learned indoctrinated values.
 It was doing even better before man arrived with his / her......oh well, you get my point.

"I know nothing and understand even less". I have been limited by my senses and the perceptions that are interpreted by my mind.
People that say they "know" something simply conjure up images in my mind of them jumping their wall of perception and seeing things and the world as only God Himself can see.

 As Jesus said, "I came to tell you that ye are gods and I Am the Son of God". If you have failed to see your true position within Universal Divinity, whose problem is that?

 There is the feed, the herd, the herders, kings and the gods. You can't turn a donkey into a race horse yet you can respect it for what it is. 

God was the Original Cause of all things. Now the torch has been handed and I Am "my" cause, my life being the effects.

* I will never impede another's path within their journey to whatever where ever. 
You will never impede my path.
 Until an individual can fully interpret "Spiritual tenacity" and the physical manifestation thereof... I'll leave it at that.




I'm just people being people, that's what people do.
Peace





*I'll risk the loss of associates and customers before losing my dignity anyday.

Featured Posts

Beautiful American Bully Pups for Sale

 

Popular Posts